Union WELL Inc. shall authorize the Executive Director to select the appropriate banking and/or Savings and Loans Institutions in order to conduct normal business operations and to be the depository of funds for the corporation.
Guidelines and Procedures
- Any or all banking or savings and loan institutions which are now or may be selected by the Executive Director of Union WELL Inc. to act as a designated depository for the funds of this corporation and be it hereby requested, authorized and directed to honor all checks, drafts, or other orders for the payment of money drawn in this corporation's name on its checking and savings accounts including those drawn to specific individuals whose names appear thereon as signer.
- Designated signators reflected below are authorized as corporate officers to withdraw funds:
Any one signature is required from among the following officers:
- Executive Director, Union WELL Inc.
- Associate Executive Director, Union WELL Inc.
- Director, University Union
- Director, The WELL
- Chair of the Board of Directors, Union WELL Inc.
- Director of Finance and Administration, ASI.
- Vice President of Administration and Business Affairs Officer, CSUS and member of Board of Directors, Union WELL Inc., or designee
- Secretary of the Board of Directors, Union WELL Inc.
- One required signator for orders for the payment of money shall be amended to reflect any two of these signators listed above for amounts over Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00).
It is the intent of the Board that this amendment shall permit and allow adjustments to the wording of this policy to incorporate or accommodate adjustments in content or language as may from time to time be required by the selected banking or savings and loan companies to reflect adjustments, forms and formats then adopted by the banking industry.
Adopted: March 12, 1987
Updated: To Executive Committee May 9, 2002
Updated: November 2, 2016