Utilize appropriate financial procedures to ensure consistent and effective control of invoices as a part of the University Union Operation of CSUS Inc. procurement policy.
Guidelines and Procedures
Register Invoices In
- Send invoice to "ordered by" person on purchase order.
- Verify prices from purchase order.
- Verify correct delivery and conditions of purchase order are met.
- Initial invoice okay for payment.
- Mark purchase order number on invoice.
- Send to Director.
- Okay for payment.
Executive Director's Administrative Support Person
- Register day of invoice sent to Business Office for payment.
- Mark invoice number and date approved for payment on purchase order "receiving copy."
- Send invoices to Business Office for payment, 2 copies minimum. If more than 2 invoice copies, attach last copy to purchase order and mark with date sent for payment and purchase order number.
Adopted: June 1975
Updated: March 5, 2008
Updated: May 9, 2002